Tuesday, September 27, 2005

exam blues

i'm in the middle of my finals now. them sien already... every day study... got 5 subjects (or rather obstacles) to sit for.

finished my 2nd paper today, it was maths. damn tough lar the paper. luckily i'm not the only one who said it was difficult. so did the rest who sat for the paper.

still have 3 subjects to study for... lukily i have my source of motivation my darling, beloved.........



if not by the end of my exams, you see me becoming off-key already. haha~!!! then i have hwc stuffs to think of somemore. so scared that everyone will think how lazy, lousy a leader i am

sure their mouthsays they understand it's because of exams and everything. but god knows what's going on in their quiet minds right? hai... hope everything will fall into place naturally.

No comments: