Wednesday, October 05, 2005

eeyer...~!!!

end of april there was this brown stray dog don't know come from where wan, came to my house. quite pretty lar. she stayed in the longkang at my house. sometimes you will see her around the compound in front of my house, sometimes she also will curi masuk my house. at first my whole family did not like her because she is so smelly. but after a while, she managed to capture all our hearts.

we begun feeding her everyday. she stayed on at my house from then. somewhere in august, she suddenly manstruted. then her smell, i guess, attracted many male dogs from around the area. my parents was so angry and started chasing her from our house because male dogs of all shapes and sizes were flocking at our places. so the dog did not come back for a while.

after a few weeks, she suddenly came back. knowing that she most probably was pregnant already, my parents were sort of reluctant to feed her again. but then again, somehow we tak sampai hati. so we continued feeding her and she is at my house ever since. she's pregnant and about to give birth and she's still pretty filty and full of kutu. haha~!!!

here are a few pictures of her:-





No comments: