Friday, December 29, 2006

Summing up the year

in general... what's 2006 to me? one word... a nightmare.

ok... lets start from the very beginning. My bought my computer in January. according to my dad it's quite canggih. i was told it's a pentium 4 3.2, with 1 Gb RAM and 120 Gb hardisk space. then i was obsessed with it for a while till i learnt that my computer actually does not have a graphic card. but thanks to the 1 Gb RAM, though lagging, i actually learnt to play many computer games. my favourites are the sims 2, and many tycoon types of games.

somewhere in january or febuary, some pEoplE got me addicted to the drama series The OC, so many parts of january thru March (i think) i was busy downloading the whole series to my computer. my limewire wa working over time and in the end i finish watching the whole thing even before starworld finish screening the 10th episode. then the dwoloading stopped when the season 3 came to an end. season 4 has just started to screen somewhere last month. so now i've been downloding, currently it's episode 6.

then came march where a group of us went to MP for the hitz.fm birthday bash. it was an experience alright. we met all of our favourite radio DJs. they are all so friendly. and unexpectedly met my teenage idol, THE MOFFATTS~!!! Clint and Bob Moffatt where there performing as guest performers. they are still as skinny as ever but undoubtedly cute. in the same month my brother came back from china.

then my uncle, my very favourite one in fact, gave the whole family a major scare. he was admitted into the hospital and was pre-diagnose with lung cancer. he was very weak for a while. then after a month or so... miraculously, he made a full recovery. everyone is happy. but the bad news is he has just started to smoke again. some people just does learn ya?

then it was may already... actually i do not lke to elaborate much about may until october... it's like a nightmare which i just hope im able to erase from my head. just thinking about it make the hair on my back stand. just summarize the whole thing, there was this guy that i met and got together with. lets just call him Superglue. because like his name, he IS very much just a blob of superglue. he expects to spent every living minute together. he does things that he thinks couple should be doing, i bet half the time he is doing anything he doesn't even know why is he or why should he be doing it. so end of october i decided enough is enough and ended the hell. and im glad i did. so let's just not mention the past may thru october that ruin my entire year, ever again. PLEASE~!!!

so now we are in december already. im sitting here typing this crap when im suppose to be studying for my finals coming up next week. but i'm just so not in the mood to study at the moment. im still not done pesterring my dad to get me a 3d graphic card for my darling computer. but i'll get it by hook or by crook. what's on my mind rite now is grey's anatomy... the oc... grey's anatomy... the oc... thanks to good friends of mine. hahaha~!!!

ok...lessons i've learnt in year 2006:-

1) don't love too easily. it not only hurts youself but hurts others more. learn first don't love yet. open my eyes more widely to look further and not only look at the present. don't think about enjoyment only. there a lot more to life.

2) close my ears when friends talk about interesting dramas. be cautious. it's very addictive. goodness~!!!

3) be patient. wait... look how many people are laughing at me now because i did not wait and just menjunam tanpa melihat. look how im regretting my own actions now.

4) im such a push over. i must learn to be stronger and learn to say no. even people who you think loves you can take advantage of you when you give too much.

anywayz, im looking to a better 2007 i hope. what have been done throughout this year, i can't erase them, i can't undo them, i can only learn from them. rite?

so to everybody, once again HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007~!!!!

No comments: