Saturday, February 10, 2007

Weird Side of Me

Shi en tagged me. so here goes...

Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.

1. I tend to interupt the person im talking to by changing topics. (don't take it the wrong way, i change topics in between conversation does not mean im not interested in what you are saying, i usually will go back to the topic you were talking about after im done with what i want to say)
2. I'm a picky eater. those who eats with me often will notice this, that there are a lot of common things that i don't eat. for example, fish stuffs (fish ball, fish cake, etc... i only it fish as fish not in 'stuffs'), char siew, fruits, and raw vege.
3. i get over obsessed over things (crushes included) that i like.
4. I spent money like water. god, i must learn the value of money~!!! i spend on the most unnecessary stuffs on earth~!!!
5. I am a huge paranoid. i scare myself with silly stuffs and make myself believe in it.
6. After living a sedentary live for 20 years, i've finally picked up some sports~!!! started a year ago with Tennis, followed by 2 months of Volleyball now back to Tennis.

i tag u :
1. Yong Hwee
2. Su Ling
3. Black Shark Alex
4. May
5. Steph
6. JacJac

No comments: