Friday, February 19, 2010

RAWWWRRR~~~!!!


GONG XI FA CAI TO EVERYBODY~!!!

It's new year in the lunar calender, symbolizing a new beginning, better luck to all, and blessed with great health along with prosperity. May the great majestic tiger watch over all of us through this new year. May be well and happy.  

This year has been all home and family for me. Felt that I had not spend quality time with the entire family for a long time. It's special for us as the whole family is present. Can actually 'feel' my parent's comfort, happiness and love. Hehe...

Last year was a bad year for me. So many things had happened. I hope it will be better for me in this year. I have to correct things that I had done wrong. May this fresh new start bring me more joy, love as well as happiness.

I will be traveling a lot in the coming months. I will want to widen my knowledge on various different cultures and learn more about people around the world. It will be fun, I guess it's time for me to spoil myself a little after 'fasting' for some time.

Anyway... best wishes to everybody out there, friends, family and beloved relatives. Enjoy yourselves, I hope you don't get too drunk or overeat. Take the opportunity to celebrate familyhood, and reunite for love.

Happy Tiger Year~!!

No comments: