Thursday, July 01, 2010

Sampat-ness...

in a sampat mode currently~

Recently I decided to experiment with liquid eyeliner... the result is kinda satisfying actually... I really like it and had many compliments... not bad for a make-up beginner i guess...

haha~!!

I thought of changing jobs too, expecially after roomie tendered her resignation. We talked about jointly rent a place down town while working in KL. still in planning process, but I do know some people are getting all excited about me working in KL. Cause it will mean that we will get to meet up more with me being closer to everyone.

hehe~!!

This post is kinda pointless but im just wasting time cause I realised that I haven't wrote anything for more than 2 months.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This post is very important! Coz it gives me hope that you'll be nearer soon!! *hugs* Hope you get the bestest job eva~~~ *feeling sampat too*