Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Too Soon...

While everyone is reuniting and celebrating for the anniversary of the country's independence, my family will be reuniting for a different type of occasion.

In a couple of days I will be travelling to Singapore with my mom. It will not be the usual happy trip as I have had since I was little. This time, I go there with a heavy heart. Not a trip that I would like to make, not so soon...

Life is fragile, you will never know what could happen to you or people around you in just a split of second. I lost a beloved uncle today. The thought of never seeing him again, never feeling the his great hospitality again, and most of all, losing a person who had loved all of us so much, hurts me so so so much...

Today I sit, so helplessly wishing I could be doing more to ease the pain of his family. Wishing I can be there for them sooner. Wishing I could do more.

My heart goes out to my aunty, and cousins. Our condolonces to all you...

Rest In Peace Uncle Kuan... We'll miss you...

We Love You...

1 comment:

sweetness of lollipops said...

Sorry for your lost k. Condolences to his family and yours k. Take care.