Wednesday, May 31, 2006

survey...

1. What is it about you that people don't really
notice?
:: that I can speak and understand mandarin and hokkien

2. What do people commonly mistake you for?
:: being innocent

3. Are you insecure?
:: not anymore...

4. Do you think you deserve better?
:: I believe in moderation... I’m happy having everything I have...

5. Do you find it easy to trust people?
:: nope~!!! Prove it to me that you are trustworthy man~!!!

6. Do you have a really big secret?
:: yesh~!!! *shhh...*

7. If yes, how many people have you told
about it?
:: not suppose to tell anyone lar... if not it won’t be a secret already right?

8. How are you when you get mad?
:: I cry... and shut myself up in my room...

9. What do you do when you're bored?
:: I won’t be bored with the accompany of my PC...

10. Do you smoke?
:: nope... I hate smoke from ciggies... it makes my nose water...

11. Do you mind smokers in your company?
:: Nope... hate it to the extreme...

12. Do you think watching the sunset or the
stars is fun?
:: yesh... especially with people you love... or while snuggling...

13. Do you like the rain?
:: only if thunder and lighting doesn’t accompany it...

14. What can you say about poetry?
:: I can’t write it...

15. Are you a phone person?
:: does SMS count?

16. Do you believe in fate and destiny?
:: was loosing faith in it... but it was proven wrong...

17. What song best describes how you feel
now?
:: Lonestar - Amazed

18. What impossible thing do you want to do
right now?
:: to be able to orb... like Paige.

19. What is missing in your life right this
moment?
:: nothing... I think... I feel almost complete...

20. Are you happy with the way things are
going in your lovelife?
:: I think so...

21. What do you have to say about your
previous lovelife?
:: blurry... no time to think about the past.

22. Where were you today?
:: home... then valuemax (made a pair of new specs)... then back home.

23. What did you do today?
:: eat, made a new pair of specs, called gentings, p.c-ing, going to call gentings again...

24. Who were you with today?
:: All alone... so lonely**

25. What are you planning to do now?
:: call gentings... complete the bookings....

26. Star sign?
:: Libra

27. Last night out? Where?
:: yesh... 2.40 with Su Ling...

28. Song playing to now?
:: Guang Liang – Tian Tang

29. Before this song?
:: some hokkien song...

30. What were you doing before this?
:: picking hair from the floor...

31. Now?
:: meddling with my 2nd baby...

32.Last movie watched?
:: M:I:3

33. Trusted someone whom you shouldn't
have?
:: yesh... that’s the past now...

34. Next big event?
:: Genting Trip... I really want it to happen~!!!

35. Best game ever played?
:: Roller Coaster 3 *with Soaked! expansion pack* (if only I have a 3D graphic card...it’ll be much more interesting)

36. Languages you can understand?
:: English, Malay, Mandarin... does dialects count? I can understand hokkien, hakka and teochew.

37. First thing u wanna do after ur exams?
:: Hang out with friends

38. The things you did there?
:: erm...

39. Best story ever read?
:: memoirs of a Geisha

40. What are you gonna do after this?
:: staying here...not going anywhere...how pathetic...

No comments: