Monday, May 01, 2006

i'm late...

i got tagged by shi en sometime ago and i did not know... here is my response anyways...

How many schools did i go to?
a few weeks in Tai Ming Kindi, 1 and a helf years in Bkt Beruang Chinese Kindi, 6 years in Datuk Palembang, 5 years in St. Davids and 2 years (another 2 more years to go) currently in MMU.

Was i a studious nerd or a last minute hero?
me?? a studious nerd? hahahha~!!! i can't imagine. i don't even do my homework... not sure if i can even call myself a last minute hero...

Was i the class "taiko" or teacher's pet?
not the taiko lar... i guess if you put our whole group together, the school building will runtuh. hahaha~!!! teachers hates us~!!! we do not kiss their butts ok...

what was the biggest rule I broke in school?
i don't do big disasters... i'm a mild tornado... i love torturing the teachers. small rule breaking will irritate them. that's what i like. long nails, answering them back, do not do the homework, mimicking them, eat in class (snacking while they are teaching in fact), smuggling things planning events without approval of the school, skipping class and hiding out...and the list goes on...

three subjects i enjoyed?
Geography... English and Chemistry (i only like the tuitions actually)

three teachers that inspired me?
CYC, some how she loves me, she helps me a lot, giving me revision books... but sorry, history is not my cup of tea. then there was mr. tay cheng liat, he is very patient with me... he knows that i do not like accounting, he does not push me at all, never once scolded me though i do not do his homework. mr. danny made me excell in a few subject that i once hate, e.g Geography, because of him i finished doing 1001 questions of the revision book within 2 weeks.

People i tag:
Su Ling, Yong Hwee, Jacyln and May Pin...

No comments: