Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I want to always be the apple of your eyes. it's not like I'm not trying, but nothing i do seem to be enough. somehow you will find fault in everything. Every little mistake I make seem like the biggest disappointment  to you.

I want you to understand what I'm going through. I want you to see me as me and not try to change me to be who you want me to be. I want you to understand why I do the things I do and not stop me from learning life in my own way.

I don't want to lie to you, but first it's the communication barrier that we should overcome. I want to talk to you like a filial daughter should but I can't when all you choose to see are my flaws. I not how you want me to be perhaps, but I just want you to love me for who and what I am. 

I want to feel comfortable around you again. I don't like the strain between us. Sometimes I wish that it was years ago where you would just lift me up and cuddle me like I'm the most precious thing that you have.

I love you and I'm sorry that I'm not who you expect me to be.

No comments: