Saturday, September 13, 2008

New Life on The Mountain

I've started working for Resorts World Berhad for almost 2 weeks. Today, I shifted to my new office and finally have a PC to call my own. It's like breathing fresh air, because before today, I did not have any excess to the World Wide Web. Hehe...

Working up here is interesting so far. I do not have any official task or duty yet, as I'm still in the learning process. Everyone who has been working here for awhile tells me that it's not going to be easier working here. As we, the Human Resources department is handling a total number of 13,000 employees. Oh ya, I'm designated to the Human Resousrces - Personnel Services Department as HR Executive.

Life up here is getting easier to live by the day. I've made friends and getting closer with my working colleagues. I still have not sweat one bit for the 2 weeks that I've lived up here. It's cold everyday and it get colder at night. Speaking about night, I can't deny that living up here 24/7 gets me a little lonely at times, I do not have any entertainment, no TV, no internet... only my novels to accompany me when I lay down and do nothing at nights.

I won't be going back home till probably the 26th of this month, that's in another 14 days. I can't wait. No matter what, I do still feel a bit home sick. I miss the freedom I have at home. I do wish to stay working here for as long as possible, it really is a good trainning ground for us fresh grads. For now I'm living on positive thinking and try not to demotivate myself. If many of my superiors are able to stay so many years here, I'm sure I'm no exception.

Anyway friends, do come up here to Genting Highlands to enjoy and at the same time visit me ok? That's a little update about myself... I shall be on the mountain waiting for you guys to visit~!!

No comments: