Wednesday, August 17, 2005

My size

haha~!!! dunno i should be happy about my body size or not. sometimes i sit and think about it, then i'm quite happy with the way it looks... but sometimes i really feel pathetic. ok my height is about 154 cm, weigh about 47-50 kg. odd right?

ok don't judge how i might look (if you haven't met me) by just according to my weight and height. i have that weight because i have heavy bone structure. in real life i'm considered or people look me as small. even got nicknamed ' budak kecik'. nice to have the size i'm one thing is because it is easy to fit into almost anything. i could even shop in the kids department.

but shy ok... my dad's form 1 students towers over me. i'm serious. yesterdy i was walking pass my dad's tuition class, at the same time a student was walking pass me also. she was like an inch or two taller then i'm. there was once a pak cik even asked me 'dik, dik, darjah berapa?'. bodoh right?

and when you buy a pair of pants (especially those with the 3 digit price tags), you see how much they have to cut to adapt to your height... you will start imagining... how many percent from the price you paid, had they cut off. and one more thing, how you can't buy pants with nice patterns at the calf area, because once they alter it, the pattern will all be gone~!!!

one more thing is the size of my feet and palms. i hear a lot of 'oh my god... oyur feet is so small', 'oh my god... where can i find palms smaller than these...?'. PLEASE~!!! haha~!!!

anyway, one part of my body that i get commented on are my clevage... just that day a friend of mine ask me how did i do it...haha~!!! that's the funniest question that i've ever been asked before. it's really just choosing the right cup size or bra type and knowing how to adjust your boobs in it. haha~!!!

anyway, like it or not i have to learn to accept the way my body is... so i'm happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

right size bra? wat cup? =p
when u wanna teach me?
haha

YenSze86 said...

maaay...maaay...you always make me laugh...really,all you need to have is the bra cup size which is just nice, not too big or too small...adjust properly,sure can get di...really wan...