Wednesday, November 16, 2005

(",)`\

ok... i could be cheezy sometimes i know. classes in MMU already started. this sem is boring... so boring. the classes this week is a little lintang pungkang. always is during the first week.

stupid arrangement a class of 90 people, they put us in a tiny tutorial room, air-con dah laer not so strong, body heat over air-con, the room is not only crowded, but super roasting~!!! thank good wednesday came so fast.

this week end i'm going off to PD for a 2 days 1 night children's mini camp organised but SKE. err... i'm part of the OC not participant ok... haha~!!! i'm not too excited about the trip, but what the heck~!! 2 days away from home wei~!! haha~!!

very hard to stay at home lately. beginning to truly believe my parent are bored of looking at me day in day out. so much so they pick on me at every little mistake. so bored of their nagging. from now on i won't bother about all their scoldings, it's too bad they find it hard to accept me for how i'm. the harder push me, the more i won't change.

i know i'm acting like such a spoilt/rebel. but i can't seem to care less if they refuse to understand me. i can't be obidient all my life right? what would life be? they should learn to let go a little and not hold on so tight till i suffocate. like hello~!!! i'll grow, i can't stay a baby forever right?

No comments: