Wednesday, November 30, 2005

no a nice day...

these 2 days are so bad... not only it's the time of the month, but also there was this thing between my parents that cause so much tension around the house now.

since my brother when to china, at first it was ok. but when things like that happen around the house, like seriously i just want to run and hide. if my brother and sister was at home, at least the tension could be 'shared', but i'm all alone now. i don't know what to do.

mum accuses me of not 'being on her side'. but who am i to take sides? the problem is between her and dad why should i be pulled involved? it hits me as hard as it hits them. i mean, to me there has to be a problem in both parties to crop up an arguement right? there won't be smoke if there's no fire.

it's not nice to be given a cold shoulder to when you have done nothing wrong and the problem is not you. it's ruining my mood. i don't know how long more till the tension will siez. can't wait till 3 weeks time till when my sister will be back.

No comments: