Saturday, November 12, 2005

my new anticipation

I'm getting a new PC~!!! yay~!!!

ok... my dad finally realise how leceh it is to share the a PC with him, what makes it worse is that the PC isn't even a private property. without privacy for either of us or from the school, we are really sort of fed up of it already.

see, my dad is a school teacher as a teacher choosen to (first) teach in english, the governmant had provided him with a laptop -- eventually in hope that the teacher will use new ways to educate the students (powerpoint, projectors and so) -- this holidays, supposely he can't bring the laptop back. so realising with can't err... really live without a PC and internet, my dad is buying a new PC for me~!!! yay~!!!

actually no lar, not buying for me, i'm actually paying it for myself -- with PTPTN allowance --. but dad is paying like 1/5 for me. hahaha~!!! i don't care man. i would spend the money, i don't mind. imagine all the wonders you can obtain with a better PC. i just can't wait~!!!

No comments: