Thursday, April 20, 2006

superstar

now i know what it means when a celebrity says "if it is not because of you guys (the fans) i will not have made it so far"

i felt it. yesterday my friend asked me when is your turn of presentation, i told him it is the next day. he was so excited. i ask him why, he said he like to see my present, because i presented good for my last presentation.

it really gave me the strength and confidence to face the crowd today. and i tried my level best to do better to not dissapoint him. i did not feel scared or jelly feat or butterflies like i usually would. how nice to have people to give words of encouragement to you everyday... it's a feeling like you have people who appreciates you, who will listen to you. it really feels great.

though i still have to work very hard to re-build my self esteem and confidence but this really is a good stepping step to begin with. wish me luck...

No comments: