Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Wo Sou Bu Liou Le~!!!!!!

jiu ming ar~!!!!!!

wo chen chen de sou bu liou ler~!!!!

when my brother first when to china to work, i can't say life at home is perfect... of cause i still have a pair of parents who will nag non stop and i have to do the house chores... but in december when my cousin had to start work, she pre-to;d my mom she is going to let my mother take care of her son.

my youngest aunty on my mum's side had to let go of her job and help my mum take care of the small boy. i love my nephew to bits... but... with my aunty around i really kena tindas and can't show my full affections on my nephew... number 1 she is so damn posessive and over protective on him. there was one point where i was even ban from talking to the baby. maybe this is not too ridiculous to you, but read on...

number two, in the beginning she was ok... but now a lot of time has passed by her true colours are coming out and it's getting very overwhelming and very very irritating till sometimes i wish i could bite her in the butt. she is so f*ing negative on everything... she is so damn f*ing doubtful on everything and ASSUMES evrything won't turn out the way she once... then has mood swings out of her insane thinking and imaginations...

number 3, i think she see's my true colours now too... she can't stand me too. that i understand... but is it necessary to give me a cold shoulder day after day? which sane person on earth likes the awkward feeling at HOME rite? day and night i have to face the bitter (can't call it sour no more) face... i'm the type of person who hates to be accuse... i do anything wrong tell me in the face. if i know i didn't do anything wrong, don't say that i did. I HATE IT~!!!!

ok fine... i know you 'bu suang' me but don't have to show it until so obvious lar rite... i know you are my senior, it is not ethical to treat me like that. she will fold everybody's clothes and put it in a proper place in the cupboard for everyone except for mine. she doesnt fold my underwear properly nevermind... but she will dump it on my desk~!!!! which idiot will put underwears on the desk or on newspapers??? if you don't want to do it for me, just leave it there, i have hands, i can do it myself. not put in a very 'bu suang' way to tell me you don't like me. stupid~!!!! you choose to do it, then do it properly lar~!!!

she is suppose to go back to singapore in febuary now it's almost MAY already and she is still here... i freaking sou bu liou le~!!!! she says things so contridictingly... she will ask you to do something, then the next day ask you to do all the opposite. what the f*??? then she thinks out her problem k... actually no problem punya... but she think and think until the problem come out. stupid or not you tell me...

i really thank god that my brother is back... if not i will become very giler already... she really does as she likes... suka suka complaint to my mum about me, so batu api~!!! luckily my mum now don't scold me for no reason already... she know how her sister is like... she more on my side already. my aunty just loves to see me getting scolding lar... i don't know why also...

i really cannot tahan already... it is so freaking annoying with her in the house... then somemore she is so hypersensitive... i'm so sick of having to jaga my mulut all day... AAARGH~!!!!

No comments: