Sunday, April 30, 2006

What's new in Melaka?

i went to Makhota Parade yesterday with Yong Hwee, there is a couple of new outlets there. looks like Melaka is getting a little bit hipper ya? there is the shop Skin Food, i'm sure you shoppaholics in KL will be familiar with this outlet.

then there is a nother new shop called Cool Max... cute and cool merchandises are sold there. couldn't resist it... i had to buy something from there. so i bought this handphone keychain and a mouse pad. check it out.




and something scary happen yesterday too... it's either there is a conversation/thiking bubble on top of my head each time i speak or think or i think Yong Hwee can read minds.

i did not want to say it or tell her but she somehow knew that the keychain was not for myself. she ask me right on my face who the keychain was for. i was in a total shock. i asked her what makes her think that it's not for myself. later she gave me a totally logical answer lar... she said if i were to buy for myself i would not have picked that keychain cause there were a few others that looked more complicated (or girlish). shy wei~!!! hahaha~!!!

No comments: