Thursday, April 12, 2007

back again...

so since my last post i had spent RM980 on my new 19 inch LCD monitor and a graphic card... now using my computer feels like im watching television. and my sims feels like they are real life except i'm controlling their everyday life. planning on changing my speakers soon. oh no, don't get me wrong, my present speakers are still fine, but i just wan to synchronize my whole computer set, i wan them all to be either black or/and silver only.

ok that's for the physical stuff that i have or just own. now emotionally, i'm so not happy, so disappointed with some guy(s) in my life currently. i hope they all burn in hell~!!!!! fuh~ ok, actually it's not that bad, but i really think guys should be more understanding and not just act according to their heart.

please don't say things that you know you don't mean, just to regret it later and ignore what you have done. if the wrong messages are sent, much bigger problems will come up. the worse part is, these problems are unnecessary and that you do not want to happen. but as usual you just have to say it out to satisfy the 'nagging old man in your head'.

you have no idea how much it'll hurt another party by doing these foolish things. you might feel embarrass for your acts, but you have to still come in terms with it as you are the one that did it, so face the consequences and do what you have to do to correct the situation, not just shy away and pretend nothing has happened. what the hell do you think god gave you the 2 balls hanging in between your legs? get castrated if you are not planning to use them~!!!!

sorry to my other guy friends who are reading this, i know it's rather hush, but you know that i don't mean you, rite? my best friends are all angels. you know who you are. but to those inconsiderate males reading this, please ok, girls are so not toys. we are not that easy, don't make use of us like as if you've purchase us from the supermarket. it hurts so damn fucking much~!!!!

No comments: