Friday, May 04, 2007

OK... I've been told to move on many times already... high time, i think i should. err... allow me one last paragraph of emo-ing please...

OK... i don't know how some people can be so insensitive. seriously, if you do not intend to mean the words and thing that you tell people, than please... my as well don't say it at all. you have no idea how much it will hurt another person. you might be doing it unintentionally but please, creatures like us girls have very soft hearts and we tend to believe almost everything you tell us. it's our nature to trust. but we always end up as the party who is most broken and cheated. so please, if u have a heart, please think before you do or say anything. please don't be too insensitive to the people around. you might hurt many without your notice. seriously~ so please say things only when you mean it and mean everything that you say.

so moving on... let's take a deep breath first *ergh~ fuh~*. i'am suppose to be studying now, just can't find the mood. my body decided to give me a much worse mood. people who knows me, will know why i turn snappy and totally irritable. i blast people, get irritated easily, i guess you get the picture. maybe that's the cause of my super paranoidness. by the way, at this rate im going with my paranoidness, it won't be a surprise shall one day i develope the Obsessesive Compulsive Disorder (OCD). really~

thinking things through and more thoroughly, i think maybe i was taking things on myself too hard. trying to take things lighter and easier now. it still hurts like crazy, you have no idea. though i show no signs of it bothering me, but it's really turning me inside out internally. really, i haven't been emoing since a long time. and this is the first time i'm emoing for such a long time. this is the 3rd week f.y.i. it's driving me crazy just thinking about it. you might say i can always NOT think about it right? seriously, it's like a spoilt player which keeps playing the same tune in my head. it's there, i can't stop it.


on lighter sides, i have watched and updated myself on the latest episodes of grey's anatomy and heroes. i was very disappointed watching episode 19 of heroes last week, i don't understand why whould they want to kill of one of the coolest and best heroes from the series. the thing i don't understand is he can draw the future and knows exactly the time the incident was going to occur, then why would he want to be at that particular place at that time?

today i watched the latest episode, which is episode 20 together with shi en and jac at my house. wow!! im satisfied again, my favourite character is so damn strong in the future!! and as usual the episode has to end at the very peak. so kan cheong then suddenly ends, then to be continued... potong stim only.

then grey's anatomy, everything is getting so messy and complicated. the fab five does not seem so fab anymore. so sad case. don't know what is going to happen. the attendents are all chasing for the chief of surgeon title, the interns are just so messy now. all in a mess. not as kancheong as heroes but getting dramatic and complicated.

so there's the update...

No comments: