Saturday, May 12, 2007

so bored lar...

hehe... im suppose to b studying wei~ but no mood, the weather so hot lagi, where can concentrate lar... shit man. so bored. i wish i can waste my time doing nothing the whole day, spending time with my darling computer, playing sims and downloading all the series. im so damn sick of studying already lar...

so my emo-ing session is fading lar. and i hope it doesn't come back again. hahaha~!!! got a bit happier this week lar. with some sharing action going on, some long chats, i'm feeling much better already.

yesterday i hang out at Zanzibar together with shien and suling. we were there for about 45 minutes. tasted some funny tasting drink, something called 'virgin colada', izzit? it's pineapple juice with coconut cream. tasted funny the first few mouth full but as i drank it, it becomes better lar. i finished the whole glass. before that we went to amigos for dinner.

im so suppose to be studying, but im going out more often, using much more of my computer and all. it's like my brains are rebelling. like there is a small arguement going on in my head, 'i want to study..', 'no no, let me play..', something like that.

crapping again.. i better go... will blog again later.

No comments: