Friday, May 04, 2007

Tagged by Shi En

Layer One: On The Outside
Name: Leonie (means Little Lion in Italian)
Birth Date: 22/10/86
Current status: Single and Awkward
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Layer Two: On The Inside
Your Heritage: Hokkien, Hakka & Teochew
Your Fears: Ugly Roaches
Your Weakness: Sweet Talkers
Your Perfect Pizza: Cheese!!


Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First Waking Up: shower~
Your Bedtime: anytime between 12am and 4am
Your Most Missed Memory: Back when I do not have all this bad memories haunting me.. haha!!

Layer Four: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Non lor... don't like carbonated drinks wan...
McDonald's or Burger King: Only like McD's chicken foldover
Single or Group Dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Tea or Nestea: Green Tea!!
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee alwiz!!


Layer Five: Do You...
Smoke: No lar...
Curse: Yup, but not as much as in High School lar
Take a shower: Many times in a day!!
Have a crush: Err... no...i hope not...
Think you've been in love: Have felt love but havent really been IN love.
Go to school: St. Davids was the best!!
Want to get married: Not the most important aim of my life
Believe in yourself: Yes
Think you're a health freak: A bit lar... but i don't eat fruits or anything else raw... but they saw raw is the best... So i dunno lor.

Layer Six: In The Past Month
Drank alcohol: Yupz...
Gone to the mall: On weekly basis...
Been on stage: Doesn't class presentation count?
Eaten sushi: I think so... when was it that i went to Sushi King with Jooli again?
Dyed your hair: not in the past month or before that but maybe after this month lor...

Layer Seven: Have You Ever...
Played A Stripping Game: Nope
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: Do I need to? i prefer people who can accept me for me.

Layer Eight: Age You're Hoping
To Be Married: Not till i can get over my 'Comitmment Problem'
For a Kid (i assume) : As soon as i get married!!

Layer Nine: In a Girl/Guy
Best Eye Colour: Depends on who the person is...
Best Hair Colour: Natural
Short Hair or Long Hair: Bald like Ami James


Layer Ten: What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago: Chatting with YiKwan, pouring my heart out
1 Hour Ago: Showering
4.5 Hours Ago: In Mr. Tan's class, snapping at YiKwan.
1 Month Ago: in school i think, Wednesday, probably in Mr. David Tong's class lor.
1 Year Ago: Dunno... playing Zoo Tychoon 2 probably...

Layer Eleven: Finish The Sentence
I Love: Coffee and Gadgets!!
I Feel: sad, stabbed, cheated & stupid~
I Hate: insensitive people~
I Hide: Nothing lor...
I Miss: haiz... i don't wish i was missing the person i'm missing so much now...
I Need: A break...

Layer Twelve: Tag Five People
1) Yong Hwee

2) Kate
3) Alex
Bl@ckSh@rk
4) JacJac
5) May

No comments: