Sunday, August 05, 2007

8 Simple Facts

Tagged by Yong Hwee.

1) Each player must post these rules first.
2) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3) People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Leonie’s Eight Random Facts

1. I can't catch balls thrown at me to save my life.

2. I tend to not listen to anyone other than to my own conscience.

3. I have elaborate imagination on everything (e.g. while reading, in times of trouble) which can cause me to be very paranoid at times.

4. I'm very random in conversations, while talking, i can switch topics like switching television channels.

5. I'm a big big fan of fantasy and superheroes genre movies, think Fantastic Four, X-men, TRANSFORMERS and Harry Potter.

6. Coffee is a drug to get rid of headache and mirgrain, to me, not to keep me awake.

7. I'm a sucker for surfers and basketball players (kind of looks). lengthy, tanned skin, hyper-active and boyish cute cute look.

8. I couldn't get over a guy that I have been obsessing for years~!!!!

Now, I tag:
Su Ling
May Pin
Sumi
Jacyln
Shi En
Alicia
Stephanie
Alex

No comments: