Saturday, August 11, 2007

So Random~

huhu... i just found out that one of my assignment's dateline is much sooner than i thought. so stressed out already. i don't even know how to do that stupid assignment. then have to buat tebal kulit ask my cousin in terengganu to complete a bit for me. huhu... so shy...

by the way, i didn't know that my blog entries can hurt people's feelings. mayb im just very insensitive lar. but how can am emo post hurt people? i also don't understand. my blog is a place of zen and peace for me. whatever blogged here has nothing to do with the dead or alive. it's just my personal feelings. i think i should put a disclaimer's note lar~

aiyo... one week did not go for sports already i feel like a slug~ huhu... i don't thnk i'll have time for sports next week sumore. i also don't know how.got tummy again already. but i think i'll be going for swimming lesson on sunday morning~ yay~!!

and another thing~ i feel so free~!!! i have no restrictions, i can make my own decisions, anything~!!! no pun intended. seriously. just celebrating me being young and happy and free. i'm appreciating this more than ever now. seriously.

No comments: