Sunday, August 12, 2007

Emo lAr~!!!!

huhu... i emo suddenly... I'm all alone at home, by choice, but suddenly i just feel so alone and emo-y... huhu... i don't even know what I'm missing so badly.

this is another weird part of me, i can't stay alone or at home for too long, I'll just get very depressed. especially when in times of stress and worrisome. how? how? who will come and rescue me?? XD

so right now im blasting my music... so that the songs will drown out my anxiousness. i don't even know why i feel so very restless. i'm suppose to have many things to do, but i cant concentrate lar.

my sister recieved an official letter from UEM Group, the corporation that supported her scholarship, yesterday. they are asking my sister to return to malaysia to serve her bond as soon as possible. so my sister did some serious thinking and decided that she'll most probably come back to Malaysia to work by end of this year.

so with that said, if she really does come back, it'll leave me 2 places to choose from when i'm choosing places to work after i graduate. i'm not planning to go to australia anymore. instead, i'll either begin 1st at either KL or Singapore, depending on the situation.

this is yet another very random post. i'm so sorry i have nothing interesting to tell. hahaha!!!

No comments: