Thursday, December 04, 2008

Life, Out of Singledom

I wonder how do you do it.

You make me worry, you make me feel insecure, you make me push aside all my egos. You keep making me come back for more...

Maybe it's the fact that you know what exactly tickles me, you know how to make me sad and angry but only to male me smile in the midst of the heated moment. You know what I want and what i need. You make me want to spoil you rotten like my very own little brat.

You make me want to talk talk talk. All the stupid arguements we have are like our little hobby. We bite on each other's tongues but we keep no hard feelings when it's over. Hearing your voice is like a cure to all loneliness and comfort to all pains.

You have my back through thick and thin. You held me up when I feel most vulnerable. You give me little surprises by proving to me how much you know me. You thought me many life's phylosophy to guide me through my emotional turmoils. You make me want to make you my world.

You have taught me of commitment and trust. It had taken a lot for the both of us to reach this level. The future might give us more and more challenges but, we will pull through each hurdle together. I just want to say, I love you.

No comments: