Monday, December 29, 2008

Random Survey

ONE.
If your lover betrayed you, how will you react?
* Things may not always seem like how it looks. I will 1st question him. Telling him if it's real, I know, If it's not then explain. Then if he admits, i will walk the other direction and let karma takes it's cause on him~!! eat that~!!

TWO.
If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
*Own whatever I've been eyeing (e.g the car, the house, the wardrobe, the life...)

THREE.
Whose butt would you like to kick?
*oooo... you have no idea ***winks at YHwee***, if i get the chance perhaps it's not only the butt that i want to kick, trust me.

FOUR.
What would you do with a billion dollars?
*Own a yatch and a private jet and maybe a private island and just live life wasting no brainer time and cash. Invest some too so that i won't go dry.

FIVE.
Would you fall in love with your best friend?
*can't imagine. if one had earn the title best friend from me, the person becomes literally 'genderless' in my eyes. how to date someone who i see as same level as me?

SIX.
Which do you think is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
*my world does not revolve around his neither does his revolve around mind. we love each other and are commited to each other. so maybe it's a balance in terms of how much i love him and vice versa. i feel blessed enough.

SEVEN.
How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
*been there done that for about a year. won't do that again. it's torturing especially times when you really wonder what could be going through his mind. it's like sitting on a fence, it's either you fall onto the side full of wonders or the other side which has nothing. if i have to say how long will i wait (again), i would say i prefer a definite answer soonest possible.

EIGHT.
If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
*some people just has a weird approach to this (speaking through 1st hand experience). i personally will hold no hope if the other person is already attached, act of respect to his other half.

NINE.
If you were to act with someone, who would it be?
*I love love LOVE Hugh Jackman, it's like the most perfect guy alive right now. Hot, steaming hot. He has the looks, the bod, the cash, a fantastic family man... everything~!!!

TEN.
Would you invite your ex bf/gf to your wedding?
*Depends on who, if i were to invite that ONE person and he decides to cry there or ask stupid questions like 'can we be together?', i think i rather dodge the bullet.

ELEVEN.
How would you see yourself in ten years time?
*I want to be a housewife~!! mau jaga anak kat rumah tunggu suami kasi duit. No lar, i still want to be a career woman, so that if shit happens, i still have a firm ground to stand on.

TWELVE.
What's your greatest fear?
*Lies, betrayal...

THIRTEEN.
What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
*No one tagged me, just felt bored in the office on a Public Holiday and was just finding something to do. Stole it from a fren's blog ***sorry***

FOURTEEN.
Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
*Single and rich~!! with money i can do almost anything. while i'm still young, i choose cash as there's just so much that I want to do. love and marriage can wait for a while more~

FIFTEEN.
What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
*give a big huge sigh...***hAiZ***

SIXTEEN.
Would you give all in a relationship?
*No, I learnt to not hope too much, shit can occur anytime. I can't even let myself love wholely now.

SEVENTEEN.
If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
*wah~ depending. I always make wrong moves and choices tho. I would go with my heart in the heat of the moment.

EIGHTEEN.
Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
*I forgive a wee bit too fast. but i tend to remember the shit that has happened. in future i will be cautious.

NINETEEN.
Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
*Sort of having both currently. it's less headache when I'm single. but sometimes i do chase to have someone to constantly care and love me.

No comments: