Friday, January 09, 2009

2 Years Later~

Did this survey 2 years ago... let's see how much i've changed... White and italic is 2 years ago, green are my answers now.


**~~**~~**


A is for age:
@ 22 and 3 months
{20 and two months exactly}

B is for beer of choice:
@ Heniekken is my favourite. but i drink anything else as well. Blame it on Langkawi that i learnt to drink again~
{i don't know how to drink sadly... langsung not chinese sialz...}

C is for career right now:
@ HR Executive working for Resorts World Bhd based on Genting Highlands, Pahang.
{Student... majoring in messing up and over obsessing on things that i like...}

E is for essential item you useeveryday:
@ Handphone, company computer and the bed~
{the thing that i'm looking at now... my PC, secondary is my k700i}

F is for favorite TV show at the moment:
# One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl though I'm so outdated already.
{Grey's Anatomy}

G is for favorite game:
# sleeping, lazying, arguing...
{currently it's volleyball.. }

H is for Home town:
# Malacca alwayz~
{Malacca my home...}

I is for instruments you play:
@ My fingers are still short. and i haven't learnt anything new.
{use to be able to play the guitar... i gave up after realising that my fingers aren't long enough}

J is for favorite juice:
@ Green apple... I have quit coffee because of my stomach condition.
{juice? i only have ONE favourite liquid, it's called COFFEE...}

K is for whose butt you'd like to kick:
@ hahaha... you do not want to know~
{the K in this question will stand for *** in my answer... i want to kick him in the butt for making me feel like this for him now}

L is for last place you eat:
@ Office, wating Koko Crunch.
{in front of my PC while watching Grey's Anatomy}

M is for music:
@ R&B
{Ah Yue - Ai Wo Bie Zhou}

N is for next trip you will be taking:
@ Suppose to be Perhentian somewhere this year, but we'll see how things go.
{SINGAPORE~!!! go shopping for CNY}

O is for overnight hospital stays:
@ Never had... only almost had to while i was having the stomach condition.
{don't ever wish that i will have to frequent it... }

P is for people you were with today:
@ My Genting Highlands Family~
{That will be Chi ei and Radikah... then there is my parents and later my baby nephew and his parents }

Q is for quote:
@ Suka hati lu lar...
{how do you think a sloth mates?}

R is for Biggest Regret:
@ Making rush dicisions.
{forcing feelings for someone i know i won't have real feelings for... }

S is for status:
@ Sucks...Sucky life on the mountain
{single n lovin' it~!!!}

T is for time you woke up today:
@ 7.35am to get ready for work.
{9+ to help mum make tang yuen}

U is for the color of your umbrella:
@ Pink... and pink panther designs all over...
{pink.... and pink panther designs all over...}

V is for vegetable you love:
@ Anything i can get hold of except if they are raw
{every single green leaf except for those with scent}

W is for worst habit:
@ Being emotional
{shaking my feet... }

X is for x-rays you've had
@ my teeth and my heart
{my teeth and my heart}

Y is for yummy food you eat today:
@ Mammee instant noodles... Kari Berletup Slrpppp~
{instant noodles from China}

Z is for zodiac sign:
@ Libra, it's still untrue what they say about them~
{libra...it's totally untrue what they say about librans, by the way.}

No comments: