Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Weekend~

I'm back on the mountain after a fruitful and tensed (yes, i know it's 2 different and opposite words) weekend. i'm missing Bie already. wuwu... he's the only reason/motivation that i'm still working up here though i feel so demotivated and depressed a lot of times while i'm up here. i have to be strong if i want our future plans to work out.

Was back to Melaka for the HWC 2008 committee gathering at a rented premise located at Kampung Lapan. We had nasi lemak, steamboat and ikan bakar. Almost all the committee members attended except for few who were absent with apology = ) . After makan and planning for the next day's SKEDS registration, most were enjoying card games and at the end of the night out of 20+ people who came, only 7 stayed over, so everyone had a comfortable sleep that night as we did not have to rush for space.

I can feel that my parents are slowly accepting that i'm a grown up already. they do not make a big fuss about me being me anymore. i expected to have minor brawls but it turns to be none. except that i was't spending enough time at home. i'll take the blame for that as it IS my fault and i deserve the scolding. but other than that, my dad especially, he is really starting to accept my lifestyle, though not very whole hearted but it has to start somewhere. my conscience is clear. i will not do anything that disgraces the family. so i don't see the reason the can't put more trust in me. i know it's difficult for them but they'll inderstand and let go one day.

it'll be 10 days to my next trip home. will go back on the 24th and coming back up on the 31st. it'll be a one week bliss in Melaka. and there will be so much more to look forward to this year. i sort of introduced Bie to the family already. Mum seem to be ok with it after being pleased by the sambal ikan bakar which Bie made for the gathering. Bie will likely be at my house on one of the days of CNY to help my mum cook. I'm so looking forward to it.

And... i have a new pair of Adidas Superstar~!!! i didn't have time to take a picture of it before i came up here but i can explain how it looks like. 1st and foremost, it's an Adifit and seem to be for kids (or ladies), it's size 3. the base color is black and it has a pair of colorful adidas classic logo on the sides, the loops for the lace is colorful too. it's cute and i'm in love with it. Thanks Bie for giving me my very 1st pair of Superstar. Love you...

My shopping and preparation for CNY is technically ready. I have almost everything hat i want and need. all that's left is for me to physically be in Melaka for the celebration, that's all. My back is giving me a lot a problem though. the blemish has inflammed again last week, but with the application of Aloe Vera Gel for the past few days, it's getting better. I hope it'll be gone by the time i go back to Melaka. if not i tak payah pakai baju baru di.

No comments: