Thursday, January 15, 2009

Anticipation~

Chinese New Year is approximately a week away~ i'm anticipating it~!!! i remember last year i wasn't in the mood because i was all alone with my parents for the festival. this year i have my sister and her family at home~ i only wish my bro was back in Malaysia too, then the family is complete. it has been 2 years since we last had a family dinner together.

i do wonder what would Chinese New Year be like this year. the same old mini reunions at different relatives' house? now that my grand uncle had passed on, what will the 1st day of CNY be for us? at whose house will we be gathering for lunch? will there be the traditional lion dance at my house? would it be different with new additions to the family?

Bie says he'll be at my house to help us out during the open house. He says he wants to cook. haha~!! we'll see how things go. But i do hope he'll be able to melembutkan my mum's hati. I might have to be a tour guide for my brother in law'a sister too. She's from Malta and will be in Melaka for the week of CNY. We'll probably be bringing her around, including a day trip to KL for shopping and perhaps jalan jalan cari makan in Melaka.

I'm anticipating CNY because there are different things to look forward to this year. many things will be different. and there are so many new additions to the family. we'll wait and see what's installed!!

No comments: