Saturday, July 18, 2009

After Some Time

What is love? The question that I have asked so many times. It's been almost a year since have joined the rat race. It's been a turmoil for my life. So many things changed, so many things happen. I don't know where to say for the better or for the worse. I guess it had changed me in so many ways. I learn...

I want to just not look back and forgive. Not keep talking about the past. Learn from mistakes and not dwell on them. But why is it so damn difficult, why does it still hurt me this much? Life really have been easier if you're asking me. But many parts of me still feel that pinch. Many I dived in too deep. Did too much. Maybe even a large part of me had expected too much.

I'm sorry to those I have hurt lately from my emotional swings and bad temper. I searching for myself again. I'm picking up the pieces and trying to live happier and stronger. I will try to not feel too cheated or betrayed. I will try to accept things. On the oter hand, I really hope other parties involved will understand and stay strong too.

I have got myself into deep shit. Too deep that I'm struggling myself. But sometimes it feels that I'm struggling alone. I know I had gotten myself into this and should solve it myself. In time i will heal... In time I will once again pick up the broken and find the lost pieces.

My sincere apologies to those involved... truly...

No comments: