Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hoist~~

Recently I have been enjoying watching cartoons early in the morning, while I got ready to go to work. I mean, cartoons are really a no brainer. I mean, they are easy watching, fun and funny. You will laugh, sometimes, I think they are better than orgasms. haha~

Well one favorite cartoon of mind is this animated series Miss Spider's Sunny Patch. It's about a family of bugs. Their brood consist of spiders, dragonfly, and lady bugs. This guy, Bounce, is my favorite character. he is so cute. I can roll on the floor laughing each time he comes on screen. His memorable "Hoist~... Hoist~... Hoist~", oh my god. so cute.

Thinking about him makes me laugh even when I'm alone. Anyways I will be back in Melaka for the next four days. Working has been fun and more productive lately and I'm getting more used to living and working here. Well, some people might think like wise but to me I'm happy for now. Enjoying my 1st pay increment (annual & upon confirmation).

Well really there are so many happier things in life to think about. Why do I have to dwell only on one part right? I have many more things to take care off. Namely myself and other commitments. Enough of thinking for others. If appreciation follows, I would not even mind, but when you have been betrayed, well, no more. Thanks.

Some people only feels a tinge of what I have felt. If that hurt, just imagine yourself being just half of me. You will know it hurts bloody much more. Well, I blame nobody, but myself, I brought it to myself didn't I? I'm facing the effects. Bad on you, Leo.

Enough for now, can't wait to meet the love of my life later in the evening. Man, I think about him every day~~ I miss him so damn much. Come let me share a glimpse of his hot body with you =)


Kye Kye eh~ ee ee sayang you oo...

Apparently there will be an event for him at Tesco Damansara for my handsome man. hehe~~ Watch out for him ladies~~

http://www.tesco.com.my/html/clubcard.aspx?ID=6&PID=356&Name=Baby%20Contest%20Winner&LID=1&Repost=True

No comments: