Monday, August 31, 2009

Pedih... Sings My Heart...

I know my blog has been bring you negative thought about me lately. But I'm still finding room in my heart to sincerely forgive and move on. But what has happened lately was not easy for me (or anyone) to just forget. I know time will heal. And many of you want me to look forward too. I will, I promise. I Had heard this song by Awie awhile ago. Pedih is the title. It's the most suitable song for my situation. Go on and read it...


*****
Jelingan manismu
Your seductive glance

Yang mempesonakan
How mesmerizing it was

Membuatkan hatiku
Capturing my heart

Indah terasa
Filling it with joy

Mungkinkah kita
It would have meant

Akan merasakannya
That we would feel

Hidup berdua hingga
To grow old in each other's arms

Ke akhir hayatku
Till death do us part


Mata bertentang
Starring into each other

Hati pun berkata
My heart had the intuition

Engkaulah satu
Telling me that you are the one

Tiada duanya
There shall be no replacement

Hidup gembira
Life felt great

Mesra sentiasa
Thinking that we will always be happy

Akhirnya musnah jua
Never thought this would be the ending

Oleh orang ketiga
With the involvement of a third person


Adakah ini
Could it be that

Dugaan semata
It's just a lesson from above

Untuk aku pelajari
Would I learn from it?

Erti dewasa
Would it make me grow up?

Untuk terima
Learning to accept

Kehidupan tak selamanya
That nothing is permanent

Harus menjanjikan
The impermanence of promises

Bahagia
Of joy


Sungguh ku tak menyangka
I would never have thought

Tangan ku hulurkan
That the hands that I held out to you

Demi masa depanmu
To secure our future

Tergamak engkau
I never thought that you would

Mendustakan kau nodai
Had choosen to betray instead


Apa yang aku kesalkan
What had disappointed me most was

Kau tak menghargai
You never had appreciated

Cinta yang ku berikan
The love that I had given to you

Cinta yang tak berbelah bagi
The undivided love that I had given you

Cinta suci
It was pure love from the bottom of my heart


Jelingan manjamu
Your seductive glance

Yang mempesonakan
How mesmerising it was

Membuatkan hatiku
Capturing my heart

Indah terasa
Filling it with joy

Sehingga aku ketepikan
You had me forgetting the world

Segala
Surrendering everything to you

Engkau aku bagaikan
To me you are

Sebutir mutiara
Just like a rare pearl

No comments: