Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pull Out the Dagger From My Back Please...

What do you get when you put 2 stupid people who are living in denial together? A lot of shit that splatters onto others, that's what~!!! Sheesh~!! Life's been a real turmoil the past few months. I really think I have mandi bunga or something. I miss home, I miss mum and dad, I miss Skye and miss my koko and jiejie... Now I really do learn that nothing beats the love from home.

People misunderstand other people all the time. But what's been thrown my way is really unfair. Really really unfair. I strive to not hurt others, they bite my ass back. All the time. I strive to safe other's pride and face. They tarnish mine. Life is unfair...

I just want to go home now and spend as much time at home with my baby Nephew. Only by looking at the peace in his eyes, I feel calm. Miss him so much. Sometimes I wish life was like his, so carefree, no worries, no one gets angry with him... It's so nice. I miss my mum's cooking, especially at times like this when I'm feeling so unwell.

If I could turn back time, I wish I hadn't been so insecure. I wish I would just wae up and this is all just a freaking nightmare. Though I'm thankful that it had happened, if not I would still be blinded. Bloody hell...

I should not be this bitter. I'm not this bitter in the 1st place. How? So many bad memories. So damn many... I want to move on, but it really is hunting me. Who do I have? I'm all alone. Because I have said it before, I brought it to myself, I have to face it myself. I know I have to be strong. Faith is all that I'm holding onto now.

No comments: