Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Done and Over With

Qoute of the month:-

"She looks like a girl who will be happy as long as she gets it~"

XD ~ =) ~ XD

******
Please excuse my craziness. haha~!! Can't help it. Just got back from my blissful break for the month of June. Have not been spending that much time at home or with the family in a long time. Mum and dad seem to be so happy that after so long the whole family was at home together. The family meals, the celebration and the baby to cheer up the whole.

Spent all of the days at home. Did not go out at all. Something new, awkward and strange feelings, but enjoyable in all sense. The past years were spend driving miles to spend time with another family. The family which I'm so ashamed to meet anymore. But I will always cherished the times and moments. Well, I wish them joy and happiness from now.

Well I have cheered up quite a lot, sort of like recharged my internal battery. So much unconditionakl love from home and all around me. Made me think, why should I be dwelling in the past when there's so much to look forward to. Yes, I have lost a lot from my own mistakes, but I know and I will rebuild them all again.

I have decided that I will no longer be making my own life difficult or live in misery. Why should I seem so pathetic and put myself as low as some people. Why should I be that angry or hurt when those feelings only come from one side? People are enjoying themselves on the other side, me pathetically 'begging' for the love. Bodoh sial... So I decided, no need anymore. Don't have to disgrace myself or put myself that low anymore.

Well at least I know that I have tried hard enough. I have to in fact thank some certain parties for freeing me from the burden and suffering. I hope you will do a better job than me. I hope the situation treats you better too. Well, for your infomation, I found out that I has cheated at the VERY early stages of things. I choose to be blinded *drives head against wall*. But it's the past and over now.

Well, at least I taste my own medicines now, the karma has bitten my ass. At least it's MY ass, and won't be brought forward to my future XD. Thanks to all my favorite people in my life. Thanks for standing by me. Thanks for holding me. I know how hard headed I can be. My stubborness sometimes overule. but it's because of all of you that I stand again. It's because of all the love and support that I stop crying.

I have learnt. I won't be that kind hearted anymore. Well, my past had ruined me in a way. I had given my all and it'll take time to recollect everything. I have to learn to be a bit more selfish. Till then...

2 comments:

su ling said...

hugs hugs leo :) :) :)

JaweDotCoM said...

Segala Yang Berlaku Akan Mematangkan Anda Leonie.... Bina Kekuatan Dari KesilapaN Yang Telah Anda Lakukan.... Anda Adalah "Leonie Lim"