Thursday, June 04, 2009

So Much For My Happy Ending

My heart is shattered, walking on the way to meet you, knowing that things are different now. My chest felt empty, my eyes swollen from the recent thunder storm. But I told myself that I have to be strong. So many mixed feelings and thoughts in my head. Part of me just wanted to destroy you, part of me filled with hatred, part of me told me to forgive somehow.

I walked, finding myself, picking up the missing pieces. I knew one day the wound in my heart will heal, the emptiness perhaps will one day be filled again. I had given my best and my worst. if this is the life's lesson that I had to learn, i will take it in whole. Let it be the end of an old chapter and a new one shall begin.

The situation now saddens me much. Hate what's happening to us. I would do anything to get a time turner so that non of these nonsense would be happening. Before this we cried, we screamed, we begged, we plead, we laughed, all just to fall back into each others' arms. Now the fact is sinking in, I will not be having those moments back.

You have loved again. It kills me to see you with someone else. But I'll keep strong. Masking my pain, holding back the tears. I will try not to let you see through me, see the suffering I'm going through. I do understand that part of us will always belong to each other. Nothing stops me from reminiscing about our memories.

Sometimes I really do feel like giving up on everything to start new. But you are someone so special in my life that I wish not to forget. I know we can get through this hard time. We can help each other through this. I also know that things will not be the same anymore. But we hold each other as 2 buddies, maybe even as siblings.

I do hope you keep our memories together safe in your heart. Truth to be told we had build a lot together. But yup, it's all ruin now. Anyway, thanks so much for the memories. You had given me life's biggest lesson. We grew up together. Gone are the promises, but maybe you will be better of without me. Gone are the efforts, but at least we know we have tried.

Thanks for being there for me all these while. Thanks for giving me the chance to love and to be loved by you. Thanks too for opening my eyes and learn. Thank you for everything. Time will heal. I believe...

No comments: