Wednesday, June 10, 2009

To You

I'm sorry that I threw my temper that way. I'm sorry that you had to hear and witness it. I'm sorry if it hurt you. But who are you to judge me? You should know how I feel. Have you had someone you loved so dearly and would even die for if you really had to, walk away from you like you meant nothing? I bet you had not. Your pretty face shows so much ego, so much pride, so much like you think you deserve the world and nothing bad. You have never felt it being someone like me!!

Who are you to ask me what's my problem when you already should know. You have won, enjoy your trophy. At least I know heaven still have a place for me. I know I did the same mistake as you in the past, but i repent. I bloody repent. I took the responsibility and took care of him. Repair the mistake and damage I had done. Took care of him like a mother would to a child, like a sister would to her blood brother, and especially like Juliet would to Romeo. What did you give him? Nothing. You walked away. How heartless and cold you are.

You already know where you stand in his life. The place that I had strive for 2 years. You got there without effort. Do you know how to appreciate it? So what if he did mistakes, can't you even give him the chance to prove that he can change? I had let him go. And I let him go because of you. Do you have to leave too? It kills me to see what's he going through now. It hurts me, because I know I would never have done it if I were in your position. 2 years I strive, he had not a moment of hunger, not a moment of loneliness. You ruin it. Thanks.

Think about all that I had said thoroughly. Sorry if it was too crude, sorry if it's too straight forward. You pay for the price of your actions. You choose this path. You face the consequences. I did not leave till you made your grand entrance. You won the crown. Make a concrete decision please. Why do you let things be this messy and still want to keep things hanging? Enjoy your prize or move on. You told me to wake up. I'm telling you to grow up.

No comments: