Monday, June 15, 2009

The Forbidden Kingdom of Gups

bloody hell please please please stop throwing your anger on me~!!!!! You fight your own battle please~!!!!! Just because you can't win that war doesn't mean you have to bloody pee on my warriors graves. You had won the war between your kingdom and mine. Go back to your homeland and fight your other brotherhood war don't bloody get me involved in your new blood spill~!!!!!

bloody hell you... *uses stick and pokes you repeatedly* ....

I owe you nothing idiot. Go back to where you belong. You already have everything you wanted. Go enjoy it and leave me alone. Let me pout and throw my tantrums in peace, thank you. Save your bloody anger for the war you are fighting. I bloody already surrendered my ego, gave you the white flag, surrendered my weapons. You have won~!!

When once our lands were at peace, you burn my villages one by one, claiming it was for the good. Out of anger I attacked your castle. You then destroyed my whole land. Now I have nothing. And I'm trying to rebuild my kingdom. You still have all your man and your riches. Go and enjoy them. You had conquered another land too. Go and enlarge your kingdom further and leave me alone please~!!!!!!

You had gained so much from my kingdom
You even shared them with other kingdoms
You once left my people toiling for your own riches
In return you left my land in flames
Now you pee on my warriors graves too
You had even given our joined national anthem to another kingdom

WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME~!!!!! Can't you go build your bloody kingdom somewhere far far away from mine now~!! At least give me the time to rebuild my army and give my villages better lives first. Maybe by then we can have another battle alright?

No comments: