Sunday, June 07, 2009

Everytime

Everytime I thought I miss you,
I wonder if you ever did miss me,
It brings hurt to me.

Everytime I thought I longed for your touch,
I think of you caressing her,
It brings tears to me.

Everytime I thought of calling you,
My conscience says no, cause you do not want to call me,
I found strength from it.

Everytime I felt guilty,
I thought of all the lies and cheats you had thrown my way,
I pick up my pride from there.

Everytime I felt like running back to you,
I picture you running into the arms of her,
I learn to stand my ground.

Everytime I longed for your sweet words,
I knew you gave them to not 1 or 2 but probably even 8 others,
I woke up.

Everytime I thought I was not good enough,
I thought further and knew I had given in my best,
It built my confidence.

Everytime I felt like falling,
I thought of you having such a great time without me,
I stood back up.

Everytime I felt that I was weak,
I thought back on times where you hit me at my lowest point,
I realise I was already stronger.

Everytime I felt lost or empty,
I realise I was not the one at the losing end,
I became the bigger person.

Everytime I felt like crying,
I realise it was no longer your comfort i was craving,
I know I will get over you~

3 comments:

sweetness of lollipops said...

Hey girl,hang in there k...
Be strong... Take care..

Julez said...

Omg...i nearly cried reading this.

But i can finally sigh a sigh of relief to know that you've finally realized how much better you deserve and that you ARE the better person.

Love always,
Joo Li

YenSze86 said...

Thanks friends... Thanks for picking me up when you know I needed it the most... This really is one of the most difficult times of my life... But thanks to all of you, I'm still smilling now~~ muakz~