Friday, March 13, 2009

After All of It

I'm feeling better already. Thanks to all of you who took concerns. I really appreciate it. So so much. Great to have all of you in my life. You gave me an arm to hold on to when I was falling. Thanks everyone. I've been better but at least I don't feel as shitty as I did couple of days ago.

I'm on my journey to recovery. I have to find a way to regain my confidence. I don't want to be an emo piece of shit anymore or again. I have to pick up the pieces i lost and find my way back to being myself. I'm sorry to those who I've not been acting myself to lately.

I'm leaving all the shit I thought I was going through, behind me. I don't wan to think about it anymore since I can't do anything. I'll just leave everything to fate if that's what it takes. I know now that I'm not alone and I'll never be. =)

I have to gain my esteem and strength again. I can pull through this. I'm stronger than I think and I should know that. I hope you people can deal with me and be patient with me while I sort out my life. I hope things will be normal again.

I only have one thing to focus on now. I wish it was this time next week already, because then, it'll be an approximately 48 hours till I'm on my way to the airport and be on my way to Langkawi =) . On top of that, Bie will be here too. Missing him so much. Can't wait...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

stay strong , i know u can :)

YenSze86 said...

thanks... who are you btw?

Anonymous said...

a friend who is there whenever ur feeling down :)

YenSze86 said...

could it be the one on my mind right now? =)