Monday, March 02, 2009

To you, with Love

We have been together for like... what... 8 months? Has it been that long? Really the fact has hardly sunk in. But yet I'm already facing so many challenges from you. I love you dearly, dun get me wrong on that. Love you so much that all I want to be giving you is nothing but the best and happiness only.

I'm sorry for how I've been reacting lately. Don't blame me after all the enthusiasm I have thrown in on us. I'm really not chasing to be walking down the aisle with you, that's really still a really long way down the road. But I really just want us to be like any other couples who can't get enough of each other.

I have done and given my best for us. I have let you be the man of this realtionship. To you, love is still a novel thing for me. But I'm learning and I know I'm taking too much time, but I'm trying, in spite of all the negative comments I have been recieving. I won't quite till I have proven to you that I can be the best.

The challenges you threw on me are really hard and hurting to accept. I have cried, I have mourned, I have even begged. All I want from you is your words of reassurance and maybe some truth on your part, if you are willing to share. I just don't want to be the last to know.

Just to tell you that I'm not a piece of meat, I'm not a toyy which you play as you wish. I'm made of flesh and bones and have feelings. And I'm just asking for you to make a simple life's decision to solve all heartaches.

To you, with love.

No comments: