Friday, March 06, 2009

Risau... Risau...

Boss not in office today, MC... again~~~ *Sigh of relieve...~~~*

Have been in a good mood the pass few days. I'm not suppose to feel this way, but somehow, oh well, I'm feeling fine... and somewhat, ok. Hahaha~!! Due to the fact that maybe I'm accepting things as how it is already, for now. Time will tell... There will be justice, I believe.

Sometimes I do wonder, am I too linient? Am I too soft hearted? Do I believe too easily? Haiz... maybe I am. Sometimes it feels like I'm chasing my own tail. Just simply can't get what I'm searching for. Sometimes, I make myself so blur, and feel so damn freaking down.

But now, I just plan to just not bother anymore. Let nature take it's course. Time will tell... time will tell. If things are meant to be, it's meant to be, I shall just sit back, wait and see. Do what I have promise to do, hope for the best, expect the worse.

Can't wait till the Langkawi trip... *WEEEEEE...* Another 15 more days to go. I want to go for body massage, laze on the beach reading a good novel, maybe take up some water sports, shopping, wasting no brainer time and eat eat eat~!!

Right now I'm just quite self concious about my pimply, scarry back tho. Damn it~!! Always like that. My body always let me down when I need it the most. When going for holiday, macam macam problem will come, period lar... sick lar... cough lar... pimples lar... gastric lar... macam macam. Haiyo... I just hope things will be better this round lar.

Missing Bie like shit... I don't know why. Think about him so god damn often. Only talking to him makes me feel better. Other than that, whole day hati tak senang, unless sleeping. Don't know why lar. Maybe it's because of the problems we are going through now~ haiz...

Just wish that days will pass faster. Like this two weeks to fly pass... and the next thing I know it's already August XD . Seriously anticipating August 2009 like never before. Arrrggghhh... damn fan ar now~!!!!!

No comments: