Thursday, March 05, 2009

*Smiles*

"Best thing about tonight, is that we're not fighting", that quote was running through my head during our conversation last night. The conversation was smooth and fun. We talked about our future plans and come up with blue prints of how do we go about with it. Finally I see the sunlight again. I hope it'll last longer this time.



Putting aside our egos, giving and taking at every level, maybe that's what it takes to solve differences. Is that what they call commitment? Or maybe tolerence? Is that what it takes for a longer lasting, loving and sincere relationship? Maybe it is. I'm still new at this. Thanks Bie, for accepting me and keep giving me chances to improve.



I'm about to do somethig crazy. Like of out the world and your minds kind of crazy. hehe... Can't wait. But before that I have a price to pay, and maybe suffer from the consequences after that too. But shall just wait and see what happens. Only time will tell.



I'm really happy today, finally things seem to be slightly better and coming my way =) . We are reaching our 1st destination soon. And many many more to come too... I'm counting down the days...

2 comments:

admin said...

hmm,quited by si guppy "I'm about to do somethig crazy".... sounds like you want to get pregnant! haha.. :p

YenSze86 said...

waaahahhahahah~!! omg, you think till so far. gila kah? no money how to have family?? ahahah~!!