Saturday, March 07, 2009

Thoughts

Memorable quote:-

"I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you *eeeeeeeeeeppppp* I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you, one hundred billion times"

XD **LOL** XD

And I love you too...

*****
Best way to tell you how I'm feeling currently:-


Don’t think about an answer…just put the first thing that pops into your head down.

1. My ex is still:- an emo...

2. I am listening to:- Walkaway Vanessa Hudgens from HSM 3 OST... XD

3. Maybe I should:- stop thinking so much and live my life as it comes. Hopes always enhances the bad feelings if things don't go my way.

4. I love:- him, but I don't know if he feels the same especially right now... *sigh

5. I don’t understand:- why he's doing what he's doing to me when he knows he's hurting me tremendously...

6. I lost:- myself, my strength, my esteem and confidence lately...

7. People say:- many things about me~~ haha~!! Even those who loves or loved by me so dearly...

8. The meaning of my screen name is:- my name? Name in many form, my actual name in English and Chinese.

9. Love is:- is a mystery, is it just a word? Or does it suppose mean much more than that?

10. Somewhere, someone is:- thinking about someone and the person is obviously not be me...

11. I will always:- be living in the dark until someone is willing to let me out

12. Forever seems:- like a lie...

13. I will never ever want to:- put my whole self into anything anymore. I also don't want to try so hard anymore... I've been traumatised.

14. My cellphone is:- not mine but Jon's, mine are in Melaka in the hands of 2 different people.

15. When I wake up in the morning:- i head straight to the bathroom for a shower.

16. I get annoyed with:- everything that's bothering me now... I feel so weak, so so so weak...

17. Parties are:- so high school...

18. My pet(s) is(are): non existent...

19. Kisses are the best when:- they are given to you by the person who you really love affectionately for... and who loves you back the same way.

20. Today :- i'm feeling relatively weak... but some how not in a bad mood.

21. Tomorrow:- I hope will be a better day...

22. I really want: stop feeling this way and want August to come fast...

23. Really want to ask:- everything... I wan to know everything...
"
24.I could be:- happier, and I know it...

25.I'm not gonna:- bothered of what's going to happen in the coming future... I just want August to come fast so that all questions will be answered.

26.I think:- I'm stupid... I can't even decide on what to do...

27.A place i call:- Bie's cell... wishing that he was still on the line... my only security in any day...

28:Beer is always:- a best pal when you feel like shit...

29.Men are: indecisive and appear to be confused of what they want...

30.I feel at peace when:- I know the truth. So that I can decide on what to do...

No comments: