Saturday, February 28, 2009

Just Talks~

Random quote from the past week:
"she looks like an angry dragon gone wrong"


XD

*******

So, a new day begins. Back in my office and instead of kicking start my job, I'm typing this crap~!! But yea, I'm bored. So, I was reading Jess's blog. At least she thought that she had led some guy on. But me on the other hand, been in a relationship with a guy just for kicks and even worse, leading him on for about 6 months, just to know that I didn't love or liked him that much. But it was difficult to put an abrupt stop (which I eventually did anyways) to as I had led him on way too far. But look on the bright side, i have my second chance to repent with Bie. Love you Bie.

I was told that my words had changed some one's life perception, some sort of bringing him to a realization of such. Cool eh? I just don't want to be kept in the dark and be the last to know about everything. that is why everything I want to know, or I think I need to know, I will find all ways to dig it out. Lately I have been going through too much of these shits. Over and over again, one after another. The irony is that they are all problems of the same genre but different characters. Haizz... Getting used to it and trying my level best to understand.

To you, you might know who you are, really I respect your tolerance for so long. You are so strong, you are my role model. I don't know how far do you despise me. But I do hope for your forgiveness. I don't feel proud of what had happened. But I thank you for still looking at me as a friend. You have so much strength, I really respect you.

To you, you might know who you are too, you have my sincere apologies too for all that has happened and all the complications and confusions which accompanied. I don't know what to say to you really, don't even know if I'm allowed to. I don't know whose fault is it or who started it, but I'm really sorry on my part. I hope whatever that has happenned will not change our friendship.

Everything that has been happening in my life is rather fussy and still trying to sink in. I feel down and confused sometimes. I just seek for the truth and want to be out of the dark. So much so, at times I just don't know what else to do but to take the shortest (and most hurting) way out. That's why I was surprised when that was what it took for me to gain what I was searching for. I really hope the dust will settle soon and I will once again see the sunlight.

Right now I'm just about to sit back, take a deep breath and be ready for the rollercoaster trip I'm about to experience =)

No comments: