Tuesday, January 24, 2006

the enemy of my enemy is my friend

oh yes another thing;

somewhere last week i was chatting online with shi en and i think we were talking about the friend whom i'm having an issue with.

then he came out with the quote 'you are her enemy's friend that's why you are her enemy'. the quote was so familiar and i ask him about it he said yes it's from a movie but he also forgot which. the proper quote is 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'.

so i went on days cracking my head trying to think from what movie it is from. in my mind if the thinking bubbles (those you see in comics) really exist, i'll be a walking comedy.

my mind was going like 'is it from meet the fo... no... couldn't be, national treasure... cannot be what... the myth?? no... batman?? it has to be batman... but no it doesn't ring a bell there...'

i tell you my mind was going on and on until finally a few days later it just suddenly popped into my head 'it's alien versus predator~!!!'. haha~!! and if been wanting to blog about this but then again the oc is more interesting. but i've finally blogged it now~!! haha

so shi en, it's alien versus predator~!!!

No comments: