Saturday, January 07, 2006

i will not make the same mistake...

i won't want to dissapoint my parents with the same mistake she made...

all this while i thought she's merely a person i could not get along with. but now, she just made it worse by making that mistake. she just lose all my respect i have for her. i'm not sure if i could look at her the same way again.

she'd better straighten the mess she's got herself into. she could not believe she will do what she did. she has aid it with her own mouth she will not repeat the mistake my aunt did, but she did.

she has never been that sort of a person in my eyes. how could she even think she will get off easily? hasn't she seen enough. haven't she have any idea how hard it hit my parents when it happen before? i thought she was intelligent.

now it makes me miss my brother even more. it makes me sad and feel like crying...

No comments: