Friday, January 27, 2006

how do you organise your phone?

actually i have nothing to blog about but i want to blog so let me tell you about my phone.

ever since the first day i got my phone, i was very excited. i was even more excited when i found out i could connect my phone to my dad's lappy via infrared. then i started putting in new themes and songs.

i've always liked to classify my friends with ringtones. here is what i do;

Phantom Planet - Caliornia (OC theme song) => my current general ringtone, to match my current phone theme, needless to tell you what it is.

Gavin DeGraw - Chariot => Home and everybody from the same house as me, some how i feel that song is very 'homely'.

Gavin DeGraw - I Don't Want To Be (OTH Theme Song) => Su Ling and Adeline because they are junkies of OTH = )

Gwen Steffani - Hollaback Girls => My girlfriends of St. David, we ain't no Hollaback Girls~!!!

Gwen Steffani - Cool => My close friend, Ken erm... for some reason...

Greenday - When September Ends => My ex-best friend, Aaron, he love (loved??) that song.

Happy Tree Friend (theme song) => a few of my temple friends, they really remind me of Cuddles, Giggles, Flippy and friends.

Lifehouse - You and Me => is used for my in class profile because it is slow, soft and soothing

Switchfoot - Dare You To Move => my Cousin June, she forced me to put it for her because she loves Switchfoot

My Chemical Romance - I'm Not OK => if this song plays, i probably would run and hide because it's for a erm... a 'violanist', a don't know how to shy attention seeker 'violanist'.

i really can't think of a song that is suitable for my St. Davids guy friends though... any suggestions??

No comments: