Monday, January 09, 2006

food poisoning...huhu~!!!

i've not been feeling too weel since yesterday. on saturday nigt i went for laksa with my family at bukit baru. then the fish cakein the laksa was not fresh, i knew it from the taste of it but swallowed it anyway, then of course i suffered the consequences later.

i went down with an ugly food poisonning with the 'lao sai' twice at 6 am, sunday morning. then went i thought everything was ok already since the whole day after that nothing happen already, but then in the evening suddenly my stomach was so uncomfortable, felt bloated. air rushing up and down.

so i took a bath and applied a lot of minyak angin and walked up and down in hope of easing the discomfort. but it did not get better instead when after i had my dinner, i felt even more uncomfortable. then after awhile (while watching oprah primetime), waaa... 'boi tahan ar', still so bloated. then all my dinner came back out of me through my mouth.

then i started shiverring non-stop. wore so many layers of clothes and took 2 tablets of charcoal and 2 tablets of panadol and go hibernate under my comforter for 1 and a half hours until i started sweating.

at least today better already still a little bit uncomfortable at the stomach area but better already. sorry if my entry gross you out. haha~!!!

No comments: