Wednesday, January 18, 2006

new year, new beginning~!!!

Things that i could do this new year... let's see...

1) forget about the person whose name most mention in my entries. i really don't want to go around thinking too much about that person anymore or going on waiting for anything to happen because i don't think anything will happen. he is not a person who is sure of what he wants or not want. he doesn't even listen to what he tells himself to do. in september he told me he won't want to wear earrings anymore but in december, he is spotted with to piercings on the same ear. so may other examples, but to hell with mentionning, waste time waste space.

2) ermm... switch from One Tree Hill to The OC? ok, at least for the time being until star world decides to screen One Tree Hill. haha~!!! because cannot deny that Lucas and Nathan are hotter than Ryan and Seth right? but i admit that the girls of The OC are definately hotter than that of One Tree Hill. haha~!!! but for the meantime, i'm a new junkie of The OC. haha~!!!

3) sould i be dressier? i suddenly find myself too plain in dressing sense lar. i think i sould be more dressy. learn to put on make up. learn to pluck my own eye brows. learn to dress up a little bit more beside the same old t-shirts and jeans. i sould be more daring and make a point to try new things.

4) i shall learn to build a web site taking my nephew as a motivation and a reason to build one. i'm afterall getting my own computer and i shall install the proper programmes to build a decent website dedicated to my baby nephew. i shall inform everyone about it once i'm done doing it.

5) i shall learn to be neater and more organised too. i'm getting myself on my nerves with my ways. i will try my best to improve myself. taking my room neatness for starters. haha~!!! maybe i shall learn to organise my wardorbe according to type. ok, now, don't laugh at me ok. at least i admit my weaknesses. haha~!!!

6) and like i mentioned before, i MUST wtch the following movies this year;
i) X-Men -- oh my god i've been anticipating it, please knock my head if i missed the screening.
ii) Superman -- don't know why but just want to watch it. the new clark kent is not too bad looking too. hehe~!!
iii) Pirates of The Carribean, the dead man's chest -- don't ask, it looks interesting so i want to watch it. taking orlando and johnny as a bonus. haha~!!!
iv) The Da Vincci Code -- since i've heard so much about the book but am so lazy to read it, the movie can be a good substitude.
*i'm just very interested int these super heroes type of fantasy movies*
if any other interesting movies some along this year i will watch too.

7) i want to learn to drive properly and work toward making no mistakes on the road. did i mention that i got my license for almost 2 years already (by March 10 2006) but have not really driven on my own? my dad think that his car is too big for me. haha~!! don't ler laugh, i shy... haha~!! but nevermind. i will work to improve. we must look to the brightside always~!!!

i could not think of anyhting else i want to do this year. maybe i will update you with more the next round.

No comments: